Leopoldsbad (1812)

27.8 degrees C

The Leopoldsbad (also called Heiligenkreuzer Bad – Bath of the Holy Cross Abbey), was rebuilt by the city fathers in 1812. The architect is unknown. It served as a bathhouse until 1939. It was used as a bottling plant for a mineral water company until 1972. Since 1995, the neo-classical building has been the headquarters of the Baden Tourist Board.