Josefsbad (1803)

33.9 degrees C

The Josefsbad, once called Rohrbadel am Anger (literally “pipe baths by the Anger”), was the property of the Augustinian hermitage until 1650. In this year it was acquired by the city. In 1804 the round Vesta Temple was added to the baroque building. This being attributed to the Imperial Court architect Louis Montoyer. Since the 1970s, the Josefsbad has served as a restaurant.